Vitamin C liposomal Altrient C 1000mg LivON Labs
|Producer: LivON Labs|
|Numer katalogowy: WITCAL|
Worldwide delivery options:
Registered post letter - 8,00 EUR (limited availability)
Registered medium post parcel - 14 EUR
Registered international or - from 18 EUR (depends world region you are, 1-4 days delivery)
What makes Altrient®C completely different from other vitamin preparations?
This unique supplement was created based on strong and stable liposomes. High quality is a guarantee of effective overcoming of barriers that cause limited absorption into the interior of cells.
Thanks to these properties, AltrientC® achieves almost complete bioavailability (absorption), unparalleled among oral vitamin preparations available for sale.
The highest quality guarantee are the liposomes used in the Altrient® preparation and the patented method of their manufacture by LivOn Labs ™.
Each sachet contains:
1000 mg sodium ascorbate (vitamin C)
1000 mg of phospholipids of basic PC with a high content of phosphatidylcholine
0 mg fillers and thickeners
Phospholipids, from which liposomes are built, not only have a protective and transport function for vitamin C, but also have tremendous pro-health properties.
Liposomes in the gel-free, water-insoluble composition easily slip through the entire digestive system.
The effect of the first pass through the liver is omitted - a phenomenon that is subject to the process of absorption of all oral preparations, i.e. tablets or capsules, and which significantly limits their absorption.
The use of the patented method of liposomal encapsulation makes Altrient® supplements many times stronger, more effective and faster than any other oral forms of vitamin C available on the market.
Altrient® is safe for the stomach and liver, as well as practically does not affect the falsification of sugar level measurements, eg Freestyle Libre sensors, (liposomal vitamin C has a different metabolic pathway).
The structure of LivOn Labs ™ liposomes is identical to the structure of the cell membrane, thanks to which they efficiently penetrate oxidized cells damaged by oxidative stress. When the liposome is inside them, they release the vitamin C contained in them.
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress and proper collagen production to ensure proper functioning of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E vitamin youth, and increases the absorption of iron
- contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems - helps in maintaining normal psychological functions
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- especially recommended during colds
- recommended for people with autoimmune diseases
Contents: a pack of 30 sachets